Destiny Gjallarhorn build: can't seem to get it in-game so I'm just making my own

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

melodywise

Hi everyone, I've lurked around here for an awful long time, and I thought I should finally throw my hat in the ring. I've started my build of the Gjallarhorn from Destiny.
Gjallarhorn_marquis.jpg

I've got a whole bucket of PVC pipe that's uninteresting at the moment, and I've started sculpting the ornaments with Sculpey. I'll be cold-casting them with bronze powder.

(Right is the printout I used as reference)
Back ornament:
10959579_1568515860062546_8132309584879384377_n.jpg

Middle ornament:
10629730_1569254216655377_6136951690214143847_n.jpg

I brushed on some wood glue on the back ornament to give it a more "metal stamped" cohesive look, and primed it.
1454705_1569254246655374_9113166894579482694_n.jpg

I'll be updating as I go along. I hope you guys find it interesting! Thanks for looking!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DaftRckr

Are you looking for Commission on a piece like this? I think id like to see if i can get one like it once your done. I wanna try and make one with some electronics in on it

melodywise

Are you looking for Commission on a piece like this? I think id like to see if i can get one like it once your done. I wanna try and make one with some electronics in on it

I'm making molds of everything, so I'll definitely have parts kits at the very least. When I get closer to finishing, let's talk?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.