Despair (The Samurai Predator)custom 7" fig.

Sorrow

Hi there everyone, just finish my new custom, kitbash predator figure. I know he probably does not exist in the predator universe. I just created him from my own imagination. I sculpted parts of the head and some of the tusks. I also added the samurai sword and painted it. The armor I believe is from a locust fig. Hope you like it and feel free to comment.
:D

SNV32832.JPG

SNV32833.JPG

SNV32834.JPG

SNV32853.JPG

SNV32838.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The head looks P2-ish but the rest I like it! Did you use the NECA unmasked Classic? Good base figure to start with!
Hi there. Yap it's neca classic pred. Your right He was meant to be a P2 or a Big game pred. But I just can't sacrifice my mcf P2 figure so ended making him a custom. Thanks very much :D

[quote name='Ha'Khann' post='268284' date='Jan 7 2011, 09:05 AM']looks good! keep them coming ;)[/quote]
Thanks. Im thinking of changing his color scheme and probably removing the netting I just cant figure how at the moment.

Not too bad. I like that you used Locust Horde armor (I believe the Theron correct?). Makes him look as though he kicked a Locust's arse. ;)

Not too bad. I like that you used Locust Horde armor (I believe the Theron correct?). Makes him look as though he kicked a Locust's arse. ;)
Haha! what a crossover it would be. I never look at it that way. What a nice Idea GOW vs. Predator hhmmn? better make that a videogame. haha

Ive been looking though pictures,custom figures,bios and the samurai predator thing has been popular lately.I like it but i would hope to see more bone bios.

Raiyuri_works
Yautja Hunter...... Thank you for the kind comments. I wish I could, thats a very good idea, but I don't have enough fodder( swords, armour, etc.) so he's gonna be the only one at the moment. Thanks again mga kapatid :p

No prob kapatid! You can sculpt a sword, well a samurai sword handle and the sheath that is. Hehe. I'm currently working on one for my Big Red custom, you should try it too so you can make more of those bad@$$ samurai preds! :p

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back