Denix Stgw44!

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just wanted to let you know that Denix will be finally releasing a metal7 wooden replica of the famous Stgw44.

I just saw pics of a sales-sample and while it´s not stripable and has no working safety, it´ll be ACE!

Perfect base for a Hoth rebel rifle ;):thumbsup

RIMG9624.jpg

Markus

Nice! My fave assault rifle!

But I wish someone would make a clone of the Shoei Stg.44, working bolt and mag, field strippable and all. They're nearly impossible to find anymore and ridiculously expensive.

They did. AGM (china company) made a copy of the Shoei Stg44. It's all metal with real wood. It also shoots, as it is a AEG. I've got one for my Jin Roh setup :)

AGM WWII MP44 Full Metal StG-44 Airsoft AEG Rifle - AGM-056

But I wish someone would make a clone of the Shoei Stg.44, working bolt and mag, field strippable and all. They're nearly impossible to find anymore and ridiculously expensive.

Last edited:
Nice!!! My interest in WW2 would tell me to keep it as is, but the SW fan would say convert it to the Hoth rifle. I think the decision would make my head explode. :lol

True. You pay for what you get.

I did not know Marushin made a stg44? Tell me more.

Nah, the AGM while a cool piece, is nowhere near the quality of the Shoei model. I've had/have both and the AGM doesn't field strip or eject blowback cartridges like the Shoei, Marushin.

Just wanted to let you know that Denix will be finally releasing a metal7 wooden replica of the famous Stgw44.

I just saw pics of a sales-sample and while it´s not stripable and has no working safety, it´ll be ACE!

Perfect base for a Hoth rebel rifle ;):thumbsup

Hmpf :confused..... you remember me saying that i don´t want to build a Hrr?

I´m still on that point - but now it´s much harder to resist. :behave

*LOL*

That´s the exact reaction I was hoping for ;)
Making you guys heads explode because you can not decide whether to keep it "as is" or modify it into an A280 :lol

The denix has a "working" bolt action...cocking and dry shooting is possible.

Marcus:
As far as I can tell it is a mixture of cast and retooled parts. But it definately is no match to a SHOEI.

But it´ll be a nice -cost effective- alternative for all those, who want a metal Hoth rebel rifle :thumbsup

I think I´ll buy one for sure, since I have (had actually) most incarnations of this rifle:
- real deac. one (poor condition - SOLD)
- SHOEI
- AGM softair version
- solid diecast
- solid resin

This one will make a nice addition, maybe it´ll be the base for my V.3 Hoth rifle ;)

Markus

Stop teasing me.

Otherwise i could be so distracted .... i could lost these MGC mag plate and holding pin i found today. :love

You found it????

OMG, what great news :)
I already prepared to make a mold of the mag-plate and cast it in alu-filled resin.

You´re da man Michael :thumbsup

Markus

If you want so see ridiculously expensive you should see the prices for the real thing.

True. You pay for what you get.

I did not know Marushin made a stg44? Tell me more.

Sorry, I should've been more clear. Marushin only makes a blowback MP40. Very cool replica!
P1000014-1.jpg

P1000013.jpg

P1000015-1.jpg

P1000016-1.jpg

P1000017-1.jpg

Sorry for the derail Markus. I may have to figure out how to get me one of these Denixes!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back