Denix pka 221 m96 mauser

propmainiac

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi all
Just won an eBay auction for a Denix pka 221 Mauser. Going to convert it to a Solo Blaster from Star Wars. Got a good price. Does anyone here know anything about this model Denix and what alterations need to be done to make it somewhat accurate? Have allready 3d printed the parts to convert it. Thanks

You could also look at my blaster thread. Just search Dann's Bespin Blaster, it should come up.

The Denix mods are the most recent posts. Here's a couple teaser pics.
0511191924.jpg
0511191924a.jpg

Here's my Denix just arrived yesterday! I may mod it a little but I love how beat the gun is. Nicely weatherd. Has some corrosion that I will clean up. Gonna print the parts for a Solo conversion. Best over all I picked it up for less than 50 bucks!
IMG_20190517_165056.jpg

Is there a good tutorial that shows how to get the bull barrel on the Denix. I've read that the barrel needs to be filed down to match the inner diameter of the bull barrel?

I've seen a metal flash hider on Evike. Com anyone ever use this one? May order it Friday. Really wanted to go with all 3d printed stuff but the price looks good to me!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back