Dengar saved boba fett???

Yep. His armor slowed down the process and protected him. Dengar saves him, helps him recover, and they become a team for a while. At least that's what I remember reading in the novels

Yep. His armor slowed down the process and protected him. Dengar saves him, helps him recover, and they become a team for a while. At least that's what I remember reading in the novels

That's interesting considering that his armor didn't completely cover him unless they mean to suggest that his jumpsuit is also armored.

Actually it was I that saved Boba from being the sarlacs next day bowel movement. I do say I am getting a Little riled and that toilet paper wearing braggart dengar taking all the credit.:angry

Prove it Dengar prove you are the savior of Boba. You can't can you?:lol

i remember reading about that he gets out of it, i can't remember how myself, but at least the biggest badass in the galaxy didnt go out like some red shirt from star trek.

(i have broke an unwritten rule but referring to star trek on a star wars based thread?)

I've ditched the SW books, (and i've read tons of the buggers...) and have gone back to Ian M Banks......i felt like an undernourished wretch trenching a 16 inch pizza!

Rich

I can barely accept the Prequels as canon. The EU is completely, totally off the board for me..

I read the original Marvel comic run back in the day (for lack of having anything else)--but that's it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back