Limited Run Demon Key - Tales of The Crypt prop

dannylopuz

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My Demon Key from Tales of the Crypt is ready for a run! Custom made from scratch based on highly detailed photos of the original prop, the key is made out of resin and has an aged finish. Here are some photos of the design:

full?d=1550526883.jpg

full?d=1550526883.png

full?d=1557777815.jpg

full?d=1557777815.jpg

I'm selling both raw cast and fully finished props! It takes around a couple of weeks to finish, if you need it for a particular date just let me know.

Raw cast: $119
Fully Finished Key: $189
Shipping: $29

As always questions are welcome!

Last edited:
The movie shows both sides have stars, does your have the same ? I would be interested if it looks screen accurate, because I bought kit from MHS he's member and one of the guy that made the key for the movie, I still have the kit untouched I hate putting things together, I will always buy fully finished products!

Last edited:
There are a few inconsistency, the bottle is not filled in on the sides like the original, and the hinge on the cap sticks out a bit ,etc here are a few pic's of the original.

Regards joe
Rega ds

Last edited:
What's with the two different colored acrylics? It to make either a "full" key or an "empty" key? OR, is each only half sided so displaying each side shows full or empty?

As far as not being filled in on the sides, once could easily do that with some putty using the above pics for reference.

What's with the two different colored acrylics? It to make either a "full" key or an "empty" key? OR, is each only half sided so displaying each side shows full or empty?

As far as not being filled in on the sides, once could easily do that with some putty using the above pics for reference.

Both are actually clear and the red one is simply painted from the inside to look "full", I can paint the vial or leave it as is.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back