demon Hunter

fanger54

well the idea here was to make a skull version of a predator bio, but on the cheap.
i used from, wires, tape, hot glue, plastic skull mask, and a batman begins half face mask.

i cut off the batman ears , took a plastic skull mask and hot glued the inside, usign the mask like a mold, then i hot glued the batman mask to the new lower half of the skull mask in glue.
after that i glued on multiple wires to the mask and taped their ends together to for the middle part, after that i took more metal wires and formed the contour of the head shape , ading stiped of tapes to form its shap.
after that i took thin sheets of foam and glued them on top of that , after that i started working the overall shape with hot glue adding texture to it all and some glue shaped horns and voila my Demon Predator bio.

demon1s.jpg.png
demon2.jpg.png
demon3.jpg.png

here is an image of the inside of the demon predator bio
insidedemon.jpg.png

le me know what you guys think of my first try at a bio mask

demon1s.jpg.png

demon2.jpg.png

demon3.jpg.png

insidedemon.jpg.png

thanks, yeah i wanted to go for a standard pred bio but then something went horribly right and i ended up with this beast instead... i like skulls what can i say//

nice work, im only worried that the crown does not have enough of an angle on it. it seems a bit flat. is it for a mask or for display only?

looks mean though..

yeah it looks flat but its really not, i thought so after i saw the pics, and then i had to turn around and look at the bio to see if i messed up and its pretty curvy and all that , its an optical that happen in the pic that makes it look flat.
the big reason for that flat effect is because instead of the usual mouth piece shape , i went with a skull and the mouth onf the skull seems aligned with the crown , and it sorta is but thats what i went for... but anyway yeah i also see the flatness.
and also , its both a display and mask, its wearable but im displaying it,for now

Oh my gosh, my jaw had dropped the first time I layed my eyes on this sucker. Great job with the bio. It is both very wicked and unique.
You have some serious skills with the creativity!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back