Dem bones

predator paul

Hi guys I have been working on getting some pretty realistic bones for the suit and I managed to get hold of some pretty awesome stuff for next to nothing off Fleabay. They came Raw but I weathered them to give them that straight out of the movie look.

This spine arrived with a whole load of muscles and extras so I stripped them off and kept them, never know when I might need them ;)

Here's what it looked like Raw

And after I worked my magic on it with a Pastry brush and some watered down acrylic

Here's some detail

I did a similar technique last year to Derek's Resin Necklace kit

Some detail. I think that's a cat's hind paw.

This thing looks like it's being hanging in an abattoir for a couple of months now. Morbid I know.. but hey It's me

I'm not sure if I'm going to include a skull or not because I'm going for a P1 bandoleer. Have a few lying around so might
just chuck 'em in a net for Expo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome!

the accessories is what makes the suit stand out ;)

(ok, now I can't get that song outta my head... Dem bones.... )

---
Ei'luj

Nice spine, looks just like the one on the original (apart from the ass bone at the end - P1 didn't have one of those)

I'm thinking of making my necklace from some rabbit bones I've got kicking about. Might have some dog bones too.

Nice work, it looks great with the paint.

As for necklaces, I was thinking about the upper jaw of a baby alligator, that would really be cool.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back