Unlimited Run Deluxe Tron Disc Retrofit Kits

He just posted two days ago (well, one and a few hours). If he'd had any updates, I think they would have been posted then. Cool your jets, he'll update when he's got something worth updating with.

I took mine apart today just to look at how it's put together. Has anyone figured a way to attach two top pieces together and still allow access for battery replacement?

Well it fit in _this_ disc??? :lol :lol

(Set up on Disney's theater for the premiere. It usually only takes a day to setup for a premiere. It's taking them all night Wed, Thurs and Fri to setup up for the Sat evening premiere... I can't wait to see what else they need to do... There's already lights and lasers installed all around Hollywood Blvd for it, and that was just one night of setup.)

I so want a FULL KIT. (white)

(Freaking embezzlers have virtually ruined my business, thus ruining my budget for fun stuff)

Put me down and hopefully some $$ will show up and I can jump in!

So how much work is it to install this kit, beyond the necessary cutting. Is there any soldering or anything else involved?

It's possible some soldering might be involved, but I'm going to try to have most of it pre-soldered/wired.

Also, would you consider offering a kit for JUST the inner ring, for anyone who wanted to have a "deactivated" disk?

Yes, I would consider it if there was a big enough demand for that.

I'll be putting in lots of hrs on this project over the weekend, expect an update on Monday!

I'd be interested in a Basic kit WITH an extra inner ring for the other side of the disc if that's possible. I plan to mod my own lighting.

The game actually has a lot of good images of the discs but for some reason they don't light up the same way as in the movie. Instead of just flashing on like in the movie clip we saw the game character's starts at one side and the light spreads around the ring.

Well I shopped for a deluxe disc today. TRU had them for $19.99, But Taget had them for $14.99.

So if you haven't picked up a disc yet Target may save you $5. At least in Phoenix it did!
Now to save up for the kit!

Our Target had them last week for $14.99, and I held off on buying one. I went in today and they're now $9.99! I was tempted to grab several, but stopped at one.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back