Deluted Concepts Winston tribute 1/1 statue

deluted22

since the first time i seen the statue at Winston studios i fell in love with their pred 1 display. it was a dream come true to recreate this piece alot of passion went into it hope you guys like it. its going to a high end musuem in down town New York. comments welcome thanx for looking
J.Garcia

57737349.jpg.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

predddd149.jpg.png

URL=http://img20.imageshack.us/i/predddd146.jpg/]
predddd146.jpg.png
[/URL]

I think this is just awesome and I'm glad to see that someone poured their heart and soul into to pay tribute to Stan Winston. I just wished the original would have never been auctioned off.

musuem will be down town new york i was told 850000 people walk pass their every day i believe it is a theatre at the moment. it will be amazing it will contain alot of rare 1/1 movie props from around the world. all lifesize. i will get some pics up tom of some other projects iam working on for them displays and what not.

I think this is just awesome and I'm glad to see that someone poured their heart and soul into to pay tribute to Stan Winston. I just wished the original would havew never been auctioned off.

I can't think of a better way to salute Stan the man than with a recreation of one of his most famous characters standing in a movie museum. I like the fact that you chose to adorn your statue with the P1 gauntlets as opposed to the P2 ones I've seen photographed on the piece in Winston's conference room. Excellent work.

I'd love to see larger pics...these are great, but some detail is lost at the low resolution. More pics from different angles would be fantastic!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back