Delorean Time Machine 2015 by Coulombe Enterprises

Coulombe

The team at Coulombe Enterprises Inc. is proud to show off our lastest Back To The Future Delorean Time Machine conversion we call our "2015 series". This conversion is built with many extras. Besides the normally props that is fitted to the car we added the illusion of the Hover mode. We have built in a 5.1 surround audio system with a playback module of the following audio bytes: BTTF Theme song, 3 of Doc's famous phrases, Door opening sound, TCD activation and deactivation, Plutonium empty sound, TCD blinking seconds sound and my favoprite sound..... when the Mr. Fusion is opened you hear the suction release sound. We placed 3 external speakers, one in each pontoon, one in the front under the trunk, 2 internal speakers and one sub behind the rear bulkhead. It sounds "AWESOME"! We also have a back-up camera with a 7 inch LCD screen that pops out of the DVD radio system. (Thanks to Gary W. for that idea)

"BUT", best of all this Time Machine systems features are all controlled by a wireless controller located in a replica of Doc's Fubata Radio. With a push of a button the owner can activate from upto 300 feet away from the vehicle the following functions: Activate the vehicle's inner Time Circuits just like turning the "Y" handle,, turn on/off the Flux Band lights, the Wormhole Emitter lights, the Hover Illusion lights, activate expelling fog from the exhaust vents, turn on/of the exhaust vents lights and play any choosen sound byte as a single shot or a continuous play back loop.

Here are just a few photos of this awesome reproduction:

103_3257.jpg

103_3234.jpg

103_3233.jpg

PSInt1985-03-3255.jpg

DTMTrunkPDB.jpg

MrFusionthroat.jpg

103_3265.jpg

103_3270.jpg

hover1985-03-3255-0.jpg

Hover1985-03-325509242011.jpg

^That's a good question (I was thinking the same thing). Unless it's electric, I don't see how it could be though.

Any better side pics of the car in hover mode...or maybe a vid link of it changing??

Where are the LEDs hidden in the wheels to give the ground effect??...I guess more importantly though, how does the car stay off the ground in hover mode??

Oh...and what's with the porcupine thing around the radiation symbol (pic 6)??

IMHO...the "best thing" about this car, is that it can change into hover mode...the remote thing is neat, but not quite a cool as the whole change in vehicle appearance. Nice work! Great looking replica!

Last edited:
The way it looks to me is that the horizontal light up wheels/brackets attatch over the existing wheels for when you have it on display. It's really the only way the car can be functional.

Completely unreal. Please wait until I win the lottery, then I'll PM you my PayPal address for an invoice. :p

Seriously, incredible work. And I'd like some details about the wheels too. :)

The way it looks to me is that the horizontal light up wheels/brackets attatch over the existing wheels for when you have it on display. It's really the only way the car can be functional.

I think you're right. However, you'd need a second vehicle to tow around your prop parts if that's the case...making it a bit less cool...it doesn't actually transform.

This may also explain why all the pics are from high angles and not from the side (as it would kill the illusion).

Still neat though. I don't mean to diminish the overall project at all! :thumbsup

Great Scott! This is the most impressive conversion I've seen to date. Beautiful work! As others have said, I'd love to know/see more regarding the hover illusion.

Looking at the last picture the back wheel looks like it's cut off where it enters the wheel well and you can kinda see where the real wheel underneath the car still is.

Based on that, I'm also of the opinion that the hover wheels are extra props added to the car. Still, it's way more than any other conversion I've seen before. I mean, it has a functional remote control. Woah! Give me pics/video of that!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back