Delete

Re: Iron Man Mk IV + Cap Shield + Cosmic Cube + SHIELD Agents, Avengers midnight show

Nice looking Iron Man!

Re: Iron Man Mk IV + Cap Shield + Cosmic Cube + SHIELD Agents, Avengers midnight show

Looks great. Was this the Stealth build or your foam one?

Nice looking Iron Man!

Thank you!

Looks great. Was this the Stealth build or your foam one?

Thanks! This is my foam Mk IV. The body is foam and the helmet is a mold and cast of the fiberglass pep helmet I made for my stealth armor. I'm back to working on the Stealth Mk 6 pep armor hoping to finish it before San Diego Comic Con.

Awesome pics!

Re: Iron Man Mk IV, mold and cast helmet, foam body

Love it! Looks like you had a good time!
I'm so jelous of your helmet! Mine has been... Less successful... Haha

I was at the Expo Friday and Sat, I cant believe I didn't see you. I was on the look out for Iron man's but all I saw was one ironette and the iron chef. I tried to finish mine for it but just couldnt get it done in time. The trip was last minute and I just couldn't do it =(

Actually when I removed the helmet and went sunglasses mode it was easier to move around since barely anyone wanted to take pictures of an asian tony stark haha

Lol thats too funny! Yeah I bet it was hard to move around. Im not in a rush anymore now i just want it done by Halloween and i should have no problem finishing it by then.

Lol thats too funny! Yeah I bet it was hard to move around. Im not in a rush anymore now i just want it done by Halloween and i should have no problem finishing it by then.

Cool man yeah that should be enough time. Good luck dude.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back