Macoro

¡Hola! ¿Alguien por casualidad hizo un patrón de Spiderman sin llegar a casa? (traje final) o tiene el archivo gunhead por favor? Yo realmente lo apreciaría

Last edited:
made one a while ago, it was while it was still in theatres so its not 100% accurate
yay.jpg

Hello! Did anyone by any chance make a spiderman pattern from no way home? (final suit) or do you have the gunhead file please? I would really appreciate it
Please don’t ask people to give you an artist’s work for free.

Gunhead sells his pattern. If you want it, you should pay him for it. If you can afford it, then save up. If you can’t save up, learn to make jt yourself.

It’s disrespectful to the time and effort artists put into this work to ask for people to give it to you for free.

Please don’t ask people to give you an artist’s work for free.

Gunhead sells his pattern. If you want it, you should pay him for it. If you can afford it, then save up. If you can’t save up, learn to make jt yourself.

It’s disrespectful to the time and effort artists put into this work to ask for people to give it to you for free.
At some point did I say give it to me for free? I said if someone had the no way home pattern, I don't mind paying for it at an affordable price or whoever wants to give it away for free is also welcome, (I wanted to say if they have a file similar to the one for gun head, my English is not the best and just now i read it right i understand the misunderstanding) by the way, i have been buying 3 files from gunhead, i think i have enough respect for him! If you are not going to contribute something positive, do not read the thread, my best regards!

At some point did I say give it to me for free? I said if someone had the no way home pattern, I don't mind paying for it at an affordable price or whoever wants to give it away for free is also welcome, (I wanted to say if they have a file similar to the one for gun head, my English is not the best and just now i read it right i understand the misunderstanding) by the way, i have been buying 3 files from gunhead, i think i have enough respect for him! If you are not going to contribute something positive, do not read the thread, my best regards!
Perhaps it’s your English, but this line here can be read as a request for his file for free.

1F29CAE8-5C4B-441A-B193-99B9709FF1A9.jpeg

If I’m mistaken, I apologize. Too many artists have their work stolen and I prefer to be cautious and defend them.

Sorry for the confusion.

Perhaps it’s your English, but this line here can be read as a request for his file for free.

View attachment 1613014
If I’m mistaken, I apologize. Too many artists have their work stolen and I prefer to be cautious and defend them.

Sorry for the confusion.
You are highlighting what I pointed out, that I do not speak English well and I repeat my English is not the best, I understand that it is better to defend the artists but do it with the right people, for example the discord groups that share those things! That's why I ask around here and I'm not involved in those groups! Cheers

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back