delete this

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

th3 pr3dat0r

ok yes it is made out of cardboard peices, tape, and paper mache for the first part. the teeth are made of epoxy he says. and the mandibles are the same. you have to look closely to how it works like i did but its hard to explain its easier with pictres but basically the rubbeblr band attaches to top mandable near the tooth so when its mouth opens the jaw part moves back pulling the top back. the bottom is the same way but the rubber band goes around 3 screws and pulls it back.

the money i dont know it could cost like 20 bucks if you got supplies at home and need some other.
hope this helps.

JPGHOST1

ok yes it is made out of cardboard peices, tape, and paper mache for the first part. the teeth are made of epoxy he says. and the mandibles are the same. you have to look closely to how it works like i did but its hard to explain its easier with pictres but basically the rubbeblr band attaches to top mandable near the tooth so when its mouth opens the jaw part moves back pulling the top back. the bottom is the same way but the rubber band goes around 3 screws and pulls it back.

the money i dont know it could cost like 20 bucks if you got supplies at home and need some other.
hope this helps.

kk thxs might try starting this next week