Deprecated delete please

Re: Star Lord Quad Blasters (kit by Joatrash & Morganthirteen)

I use an UM2, which I consider to be the best prosumer FDM printer available (price not taken into account) but the printer type is in part irrelevant if someone doesn't know how to set up and print each piece properly, which is why I don't usually "endorse" any particular machine. I've had to do some crazy setups to get the results I want. Often, I model supports by hand instead of using automated settings, among other things.

Just to clarify for everyone... I guesstimate that the printed kits take on average maybe 3 hours of work to prep for painting (not counting drying time of whatever primer you use), depending on how fast you work. That's not too bad considering the perks that come along with it, i.m.o!

Any updates on this?

It's not likely to happen until maybe 1st quarter next year. (Our firefly Vera kits are hopefully on track to start casting this month or next.) I'm sorry it's taking so long but we have been extremely busy of late.

For those that want an accurate set of Element Guns sooner rather than later, I strongly suggest going for the hybrid printed kit I mentioned a few posts back since I can run those right away.

Last edited:

Hello all.

I have some bad news. It looks like we're going to have to cancel this run due to circumstances that are out of our control. (I can't get into why but no, we're not in trouble or anything.) I've sent everyone that has expressed interest a PM. If you have any questions, please reply privately. Thanks.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back