Deepincision's Neca Customs/repaints

New photos of all of my Lost Clan preds so far, in more aggressive poses :mad: :

Elder
Elder.jpg

Armoured P2
ArmouredP2.jpg

Guardian
Guardian.jpg

Snake
Snake.jpg

Shaman
Shaman.jpg

Borg
Borg.jpg

Scout/P1
Scout.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't been active for a while due to work commitments, and the lack of interesting releases from NECA. Waiting for those Kenner preds to come out for more custom parts. In the meantime, WIP shots! Mixing and matching bits to see what works:

Unnamed custom, based on a P1 with Snake's head, arm swaps and additional armour. Going for a streamlined, armoured look.
WIP1.jpg

Another one, going for a very spiky look. The idea is that this guy would tackle some unfortunate prey and use his own armour as a weapon.
WIP2.jpg

Also, some dried flower-things I found in a park. Fragile but very spiky, so I think they might be great as alien plant life in a diorama.
WIP3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the comment. And Neca, if you're reading this, please make more pred figures without netting. Repainting nets is a b***c!

Also I think I'll pass on the pred trophy wall, too pricey and to be honest it's too small to fit all my preds in front of. Been thinking about it for a while now, I think I'll just scratch build one to fit my shelf display. Any thoughts?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back