Deep Space Nine remaster happening (reportedly)

I'd love to believe it, but what is this "Vulcan Reporter" site? Are they are all reliable, or is this another WeGotThisCovered but for Trekkies?

The Vulcan Reporter did correctly know that Spock would appear in Unification III, but got the details wrong.

As for the AI upscale, it is the logical course of action. You don't need a big crew you just need time and computing power. I've seen very impressive AI upscaling done from the DVD, and CBS has the the original non compressed files to work with.

As much as I would love to see a DS9 and Voyager full Remaster I think an official CBS would need to happen for me to get invested in this. Until then it's sadly just discussion and rumour.

This is happening too late for me: I'm currently doing a rewatch in synch with the Mission Log Podcast. By the time this comes out, I'll have already rewatched it all and I'm not sure I'll ever get around to doing so again. (Not because of not liking it, but because there's so much out there I haven't watched even once yet....)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back