DED haunted house concepts

antcarb

Here are some concepts of creatures that i am making for a haunted house idea currently in pre-production.

Big Foot
th_DEDBigFoot.jpg

Chupacabra
th_DEDChupacabra.jpg

DED Creature
th_DEDcreature-1.jpg

Jersey Devil
th_DEDMothman.jpg

Skunk Ape
th_DEDSkunkApe.jpg

Yeti
th_DEDYeti.jpg

I like your chupacabra. I've been thinking about making one for a while, but the Predator costume came first. :)

If you ever want someone to make a chupacabra mask for you, I'd be glad to do it.

I like your chupacabra. I've been thinking about making one for a while, but the Predator costume came first. :)

If you ever want someone to make a chupacabra mask for you, I'd be glad to do it.
Hey elkman i have to make a full body one to mold as soon as i begin that i will defintly give you a shout.Uratz love that skull really looking foward to see whats next with you.

Wow... I've built a few of those suits you mentioned. We are currently doing season 3 of Animal Planets "Lost Tape" ... Thier X-Files meets Urban Legends Show. I'll actually be fabricating a Yeti suit today... Playing on set Monday. We did the Jersey Devil... Many more. I'll try and snap some photos for ya. Can't wait to see your interpretations!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back