Unlimited Run Blade Runner - Deckard's Blaster (Version 3)

True, but what you did with the blaster is amazing. Both you and TheRocketeer ROCK! lol You both deserve the highest praise. Thank you to both of you. :)

So, it's not all legal weed and free health care in Canada... TheRocketeer is having issues getting the grips to me, because of the Canada Post strike, everyone else is backlogged. He's going to try again tomorrow.

Good news is that Canada Post (our equivalent TO USPS) has just been legislated back to work by the govt. So once I get the grips, I'll package them up and Canada Post should be kinda back to "normal" I'm going to include a free 'Blade Runner Unicorn' for all people who've been waiting on these (and the snub nose Deckard). This delay will give me a chance to whip up a batch.

Thanks again for the patience all, I think you'll be able to have a Deckard blaster under the Xmas tree ..

I'll have the grips tomorrow, only a day off expected delivery...

I'll start packaging them, tossing in a unicorn and send them out this weekend.

If anyone is in dire need before Xmas, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Otherwise I'd guess 2-3 weeks...

Good news - all paid orders are packed up and are going out tomorrow! Thanks for your patience, a little something extra is in everyone's package...

Enjoy, share pics!

Saw this thread ages ago and grudgingly kept on moving but I've decided to bite the bullet and send off some application paperwork for firearms import. Yeah they're pretty strict here.

That being said are the resin grips still available or just the plain ones?

Saw this thread ages ago and grudgingly kept on moving but I've decided to bite the bullet and send off some application paperwork for firearms import. Yeah they're pretty strict here.

That being said are the resin grips still available or just the plain ones?

Yes, 1 pair left atm. Where are you located? If it's Australia I've sent dozens of kits there, never had an issue...

Yes, it's Oz. Some years back I ordered a resin single cast of the Firefly pistol and that got intercepted by customs and destroyed because I didn't have a permit. I supposed being in pieces rather than a single piece might help.

Yes, it's Oz. Some years back I ordered a resin single cast of the Firefly pistol and that got intercepted by customs and destroyed because I didn't have a permit. I supposed being in pieces rather than a single piece might help.

Ya, tons of little pieces seems to be the key...

Let me know

Hey Rob! I just received my kit! Yes! On a Sunday! How weird is that! I cannot wait to get started but this the season to be over busy so it'll be a little while...ughhh. :( Thanks for the extra you put in as well!

Rob you're a great guy and one heck of an artist. Massive skills! Thank TheRocketeer for me too please. I love the grips! Have a great day and a wonderful holiday season! :D
Steve

Just received mine today. An excellent Christmas Eve present! I am blown away on the quality. It's going to be a while before I have the space to sit down and put it together, but at least now I have a decent version to add to the collection.

I'll be coming back for a Mal Reynolds pistol once the Christmas madness is over. Excellent work Rob!

Wanted to say I received mine as well! I'm working on another project and don't have time to put it together yet, but I really can't wait until this baby is assembled.
32617337888_d4d2b130cd.jpg

46489997211_db7dd2ef50.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back