Decals sheet update for 2020

moffeaton

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey I figure for the ten year anniversary (lol) of my decal sheet, I would update it.

To be silkscreened, pro quality waterslide affair!

Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 2.10.00 PM.png

All ANH studio scale decals, in order:
TIE, Vader TIE, Red Jammer, Gold Leader (one striped area is in the wrong bracket), and all the X-Wing variants. I am missing a few small stragglers... will add in soon.

I am going to see if I can fit the very large TIE Pentagon decal as well, and maybe nest some other ones inside of it...

This is not a sales thread, nor is it a "PM me" affair. Just something I have been working on for AGES to update. Thanks to Maruska for the cockpit graphic layout and Lee Stringer for the double check on the Y's.

most of this is like 2 or 3 point type and *may* be legible, but with a loupe... the original source decals are literally blobby lines, so I had fun with these. Some are like 5mm across, lol.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 2.19.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 2.19.50 PM.png
    211.3 KB · Views: 436
I'm a little confused, your first message says it's not a sales thread and to not PM you and yet people seem to be putting orders down ? I see some red 2 stuff on there, I'd be interested too if you're willing to sell some

You can put all the orders down you want but I'm just focused on making these damn things. I'm not interested in taking lists or answering these "gimme gimme" PMs, just focused on making the art final and then paying for the run. I pre-fund ALL my stuff because it's clean and elegant. That is where I begin and end with these for the moment. Just let me finish the thing.

Read his sig. I learned long ago, not to ask for anything in a thread or PM if it is posted in the Studio Scale forum. Unless it specifically states ‘hey I’m selling these’ don’t waste your breath. Look in the junkyard or wait until it’s offered. The way I read this thread was’ check out my art, thanks to various contributor, I’m not selling these’. I could be wrong, I am all the time!

Read his sig. I learned long ago, not to ask for anything in a thread or PM if it is posted in the Studio Scale forum. Unless it specifically states ‘hey I’m selling these’ don’t waste your breath. Look in the junkyard or wait until it’s offered. The way I read this thread was’ check out my art, thanks to various contributor, I’m not selling these’. I could be wrong, I am all the time!
Yes, I got it, and yet every single reply in this thread is people saying "I'll take this many", hence why I'm asking if I missedsomething. To be honest, just sharing these clean images of the decals template is already super helpful.

It's pretty maddening for the creator, too. Every time you share something, your inbox is flooded with "how much". No "hey nice job", just straight to "give it to me". This is one of the MANY reasons why a lot of people take their balls and go home. Watch what happens when I update the X-Wing thread... hang on a sec. ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back