Decals sheet update for 2020

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Studio Kitbash

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just opened mine today -- they are perfect and beautiful and amazing in every way. And with a magnifier, quite funny.

Thanks again for doing these - a great help and service to us all.

moffeaton

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi gang - decals are HALF OFF until July 1st. I am going to cease selling these outside of North America as of July 1st, as the EU VAT rules are changing and it's a giant mess. Since your shipping is usually the cost of the decals, I would send a free sheet to lessen the sting. So now I'm just halving the price and you can buy one or more or whatever!

So - Those outside the US, now's your chance, and those inside the US, here's a temporary deal!

Fett_Ish

Sr Member
Just got mine thanks moffeaton they look great. Gonna use a bunch on my not screen specific DaveG Y Wing which will be fun. I do have a TIE Advance Hero TIE and red five to use these on. Thanks again I’m very pleased with quality/price/speed of delivery.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.