Great work as always Job well done
Got back to this. Cleaned up the file and started working on additional missing elements. I decided to reprint some parts of the armor that were initially made with PLA plastic that will very likely warp during summer cons and I don't want to be limited to sitting inside venues.
It's also an opportunity to change few things and apply knowledge I got during the last year so this time it should not just be more heat resistant but also easier to transport and put on which is great I think https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/f4c/1/16/1f642.png.
Once it's done it should be made of about 90 elements and who knows how many will be required to print this since there will be slicing involved https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/f51/1/16/1f603.png
View attachment 833419