Deathstroke Cosplay

CaptMooney

Hello!
I want to make a Deathstroke cosplay like this, 3259474.jpg ,but I am a newbie to the cosplay world and was wondering if you all had any advice?
Thanks bunches!

VinMan

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
there's nothing anyone can tell you that you can't learn here with time and investment

DwarFStrider

I thought people actually came to the RPF to win time & minimize investment... I'm saying this because I'm also somewhat of a newbie and it can be hard to find good pieces right away. I appreciate the "go the distance" attitude but I find it counter productive to always draw that card by default when people ask something.

Anyway, I wish you lots of good luck with this costume and I hope you still get the help you require! I don't have any experience with Deathstroke, unfortunately!

Alot of the stuff in the photo can be made by a good sewing shop with orange fabric and leather, though. The mask you should be able to get here somewhere by searching the forum (there are a few Deathstrokes around here).

Crash

20150509_202442.jpgI am also new to cosplay. I am also working on a deathstroke costume. All I've done is research on youtube to see how other people start their projects and their steps. I have a couple of pieces already done for the deathstroke but not to happy with them so I am probably going to start over. I'll post the pics and let me know what you guys think.