Deathstroke - Arkham Origins - Jerverant

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jerryboberri224

Hi everyone, this is actually my first post here.

View attachment 749003

Since i've realized that Deathstroke was going to appear in Justice League, I wanted to start this costume from this amazing character. So here is the process so far:

I've decided to start making the gun, a M4 Carabine. I know Deathstroke never uses this weapon in the game, but thought that rifle will be a nice weapon for him (and more cool when i make the grenade launcher).
IMG_4188.JPG

I've designed this templates, and the rifle was made using cardboard, pvc and filled some parts with bondo (also started the helmet building the helmet).

IMG_4189.JPG IMG_4192.JPG IMG_4194.jpg IMG_4198.jpg IMG_4200.jpg IMG_4206.jpg

Also tried to make a mold of the attachment rail that I made using a pepakura file... 4 consecutive failures :( I think I'm going to molding lessons

IMG_4190.JPG IMG_4208.jpg IMG_4209.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.