death warrior walks

biofreak

here it is!started back in april-may with extremely vital information provided by you fellow hunters.couldnt have done it with out u guys so cheers to you all!so the complete suit is a scratch build excluding the bone trophies.spandex unitard body with latex and tissue paper for the skin,cardboard and foamies for the armour and guants,good ol backer rod dreds,modified all purpose cleaning glove hands,3.5 inch lifted boots.u cant notice from the pictures but the canon is controlled lateraly and verticaly with push rods and a cable and pullies.it actually works better than some of you may think.i plan to mount a tri-laser to the canon as wen i have my bio off(which will be more than not) i still project the trademark laser effect.no batteries or signals or lag or delay.it suprized me wen i first hooked every thing up and i asked if it was working,i heard a yes but i didnt believe it.perhaps a video in the near future to validate.have yet to add dred rings ill sculpt from super sculpy,a sash made from bones and a neck guard.havent desided on wut style to make it though..bone neck guard,P1 style,super pred style?some thing totaly different?!wut do you guys think?

IMG_3802.JPG

IMG_3805.JPG

IMG_3806.JPG

IMG_3809.JPG

IMG_3811.JPG

IMG_3812.JPG

IMG_3813.JPG

IMG_3816.JPG

Holy shitballs thats fukin awesome!!!!! Take some pics with the flash turned on next time since the pics are alittle blurry. But DAYUM that looks good!

incredibly awesome scratch build. you will be an inspiration to others looking to do it themselves.

tip of the hat, sir.

Wow, thats one hugely impressive scratch build. Congrats mate Colour scheme is excellent. Have you took some insporation from the Narin Bad Blood.

Looking at the pics again, I noticed your lean body. Personally I think you make the perfect Pred. Lean mean killing machine. Once again let me reiterate how impressed I am. Kudos to you...

huge thanks brothers(hulk hogan voice)!i do agree to a point as to the slenderness of the suit.partially wanted it slimmer than the usual bulky meat head preds as i feel this may be a more natural look and i wanted to try and keep everything in porportion! i was more concerned with the head being to large for the body...anyway 3 more sleeps until my first hunt so maybe i will faten up a bit then!prey on slutty school girls, naughty cops and all of that u find on halloween!slutty girls taste better than roided up black ops men anyway!

thanks again dudes!!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back