Death Warrior Predator by Joe Dunaway - Featured on the cover of KBM!

Faken

Hey guys, check out the latest piece in my collection painted by my bud Joe:

I did a full review, HD video, wallpapers and about 60 more photos here if you want to see more of him:

http://www.predatorstuff.com/2009/09/14/pr...r_predator_kit/

This kit was featured on the cover of the latest issue of KitBuilders Magazine aswell, nice buildup article by Joe... it's issue #62.

Hope you dig him!
Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
MY GOD!!! thats insane! if i had a slightly lower IQ i would think that was a real predator! i cant believe how awesome that piece is! now i have two questions
1. i dont remember that shoulder cannon or that bone necklace coming with that kit, or did they? ( sorry i guess thats the two questions in one)

anyway and either way thats one unbelievably realistic paint up! JOE, YOU GOT MAD SKILLS BRO!! ROCK ON MY DUDE! KEEP EM COMIN'

Thats awesome Dan!!! I like the Death Warrior I think the best of all the Predators, he is just a bad ass sorta like Wolverine is in the Marvel Universe. I dont own any kit's yet myself. Ive been busy getting my Predator suit ready but would love to have this be the first in my collection. I wish someone made Death Warrior Armor ,Ive got the skull beads from URATZ so far. I would love to be a Death Warrior Predator. Anyway again awesome piece it looks very realistic.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back