Death Warrior Predator by Joe Dunaway - Featured on the cover of KBM!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Faken

Hey guys, check out the latest piece in my collection painted by my bud Joe:

I did a full review, HD video, wallpapers and about 60 more photos here if you want to see more of him:

http://www.predatorstuff.com/2009/09/14/pr...r_predator_kit/

This kit was featured on the cover of the latest issue of KitBuilders Magazine aswell, nice buildup article by Joe... it's issue #62.

Hope you dig him!
Dan

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

crawjaw

Yes, his work is stunning. Thanks for posting even better quality pictures than those in Kitbuilder magazine.

hellonearth

MY GOD!!! thats insane! if i had a slightly lower IQ i would think that was a real predator! i cant believe how awesome that piece is! now i have two questions
1. i dont remember that shoulder cannon or that bone necklace coming with that kit, or did they? ( sorry i guess thats the two questions in one)

anyway and either way thats one unbelievably realistic paint up! JOE, YOU GOT MAD SKILLS BRO!! ROCK ON MY DUDE! KEEP EM COMIN'

SithLord66

Thats awesome Dan!!! I like the Death Warrior I think the best of all the Predators, he is just a bad ass sorta like Wolverine is in the Marvel Universe. I dont own any kit's yet myself. Ive been busy getting my Predator suit ready but would love to have this be the first in my collection. I wish someone made Death Warrior Armor ,Ive got the skull beads from URATZ so far. I would love to be a Death Warrior Predator. Anyway again awesome piece it looks very realistic.