Death Warrior: my first Predator

kenny

I honestly passed this kit up upon release thinking I could never do it any justice. Over the last year I've moved away from painting superheroes all the time to try and broaden my skills and for some reason decided to start with the hardest thing I could think of, a Death Warrior. I was stunned at the quality of this kit when i received the package, it's worth every penny (thanks Kenny C). I went through all of the other paint ups as reference and came up with something I was happy with and gave it a go. I'm happy with the results but I keep tweaking here and there so it may not be done but here's some shots http://picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23461437 I picked up a Aqua Pred from Mark and can't wait to get that one in color. Really wish I had tried this earlier. Thanks for lookin.

391379584.jpg

Wow! I really like that paintup. You can definitely see the Super Hero style on the piece, with all the musle shading, but it looks fantastic on the DW. Really nice work! Keep us posted when you start your Aqua Hunter!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back