Death Warrior #53

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DisturbedEarth

My first attempt at the Narin DW kit. A commission piece I entered into the kit contest at the 2010 Monsterpalooza where I snagged first place in the sci-fi horror catagory. Thanks for viewing.

chdw1.jpg

chdw02.jpg

CHDW3.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bovine13

Even thought its a brutal piece and he is a mean ass killer...the colors still give it a noble look. Like hes an honor guard for some nobility out for a hunt on the weekend. Did that make since? Congrats on the win. Its well desreved. It looks awesome.

BENSIN

I can only imagine how this looks in person, pics never do your work justice. Amazed. Love the different colors on the Xenos.... haha, take that you filthy Xenomorphs!!!