Unlimited Run Death Star Surface Modules

Hi Minifig,

Love the amazing work on the tiles. Interested in ordering a bunch as a display base for my 1:72 Bandai ANH Falcon. Are you still producing the 6" modules? Also is there any news on module 3's progress?

Regards,

Paul

Hi Paul,

I have sent you a message, but basically, everything is still available...but no...unfortunately I still haven't progressed much on module 3 :O(.

minifig

Hi Paul,

I have sent you a message, but basically, everything is still available...but no...unfortunately I still haven't progressed much on module 3 :O(.

minifig
Hi minifig,
Got your message, have replied. Just waiting for the requested information then I’ll be ready to place an order.

Kovnyn and Yaan , Yes they are still available, sorry for the time it's taken to reply, the prices including postage are all in the first post, thanks for your interest!

M

Hi there Sylk ,

Thank you for the kind words, although I have still not found the time to go back to these and finish the last module :O(

I have had a discussion about the size before, and you can see it for yourself here:

Death Star Surface Tiles

I hope you find it enlightening!

M

I have my fingers in a couple of pots so my funds are slightly stretched. I purchased maybe five of your tiles and they are BRILLIANT I must say. Smooth casting, no bubbles and the detail is awesome. I've been buying up M Falcon parts for my Hasbro 48th scale toy and I just bought a restored linen backed Jaws one sheet so I'm tentative with my spending but I would love to get some more of your different tiles in the series you offer. I may not purchase them so don't hate me due to my prior splurges, but if I can pull it off I will buy some more of your tiles: the ones I have are incredible. Cheers, Jim

It’s no problem…I will cast some of the 6” modules and let people know when they are ready…I’d rather do it that way at the moment as my time is stretched, so I wouldn’t want to be holding on to peoples money whilst they wait for me to get the casting done. It’ll also give me a chance to check the quality of the moulds after all this time!
I might also have to change the pricing unfortunately…resin and transport costs have risen quite a bit in the last 9 years!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back