Death Star Panels that Luke and Han Shoot out

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jcoffman99

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm looking for Hi-Res pics of the panels that Luke, Han, and Chewie shoot out in the detention center. Specifically I'm looking for the red, rectangled shaped one. If anyone could help, that would be awesome. Thanks so much,

John

PS I searched a variety of phrases so please don't Fife me. :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

smoothrat

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Very cool, I'd love to see these IDed!

the red panel looks like a collection of pieces, pipes that gears could fit into with the grooves inside...the slide viewers I never would have thought of, nice work!

robstyle

Master Member
That red one looks a lot like a fire alarm pull station / panel. If memory serves doesnt it pop open and upwards after its shot?

Fuzzual

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yep that's it. I'm doing a Death Star themed basement and I'd like these along with the various other things they shoot out.
That was the only image I could find, but maybe someone could do a screen cap for ya.

By the way, can't wait to see the basement project. When are you starting?

aliensarchive

You seek a Profiles in History catalog from the last ten years.

There was one sold in an auction and the image was very clear.