Star Wars DEATH STAR DROID RA-7 HEAD KIT - £268 SHIPPED USA or £250 ROTW

Buy now for 250.00 GBP
Prop Store

zorg

Master Member
PLEASE READ EDIT

edit.....gonna have to suspend all sales

reason...lockdown in u.k.,,,, probably for ever...........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there have been a number of customers hyperventilating that their heads are cracked under the chin and up the back of the head.
this is where i have to cut the silicone mold to get the casts out. this leaves a VERY small seam to clean up. if you can think of a better way to birth a cast out of a small silicone hole i'm all ears!

Death star droid or ra-7 head kit................... NO FINISHED HEADS AVAILABLE. (see post #16 for customer head with rattle can chrome)

hollow head casting, neck tube, neck ring, head disks, mouth tusks, neck ring greeblies, antenna.

shipping prices vary depending on where you stay. CONTACT ME FIRST VIA PM

USA is now the most expensive location due to usps putting up their prices twice for international incoming mail.

prices are typically...

USA £268 shipped tracked and insured
Rest of the world £250 shipped tracked and insured.

go here for build thread ,plenty of pictures in post #1
3KcgRfF.jpg

these are LIMITED at the moment. it's too cold here to make anymore.

ships from the highlands of scotland, och aye the nooo jimmy!

z

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

russellsch

Sr Member
Mine is on this side of the pond, & getting closer every minute. I can't wait for this piece to arrive, it's so beautiful in photos! I can't wait to see it's beauty in my hands!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jkno

Master Member
I really want one, but I'll wit until you offer finished, or I find someone EU based to hep with with painting

russellsch

Sr Member
Received mine today! :love: (y)
It's so freaking awesome!!! The quality of Zorgs casts are phenomenal! The details are delicious! & it's sssoo smooth... yes, I rubbed my helmet. YOU WILL TOO!!! Don't judge.
20201110_175406.jpg

20201110_175302.jpg

20201110_175911.jpg

It's going to be a while before I'll be able to finish it. I'm house hunting right now, then comes packing the "Museum" (as my house has been dubbed), moving, winter... it's definitely gonna be a bit :(
BUT, I have it now at the ready, once I'm ready.
Thank you Zorg!!!

russellsch

Sr Member
2-1B's not sobbing. He thinks too highly of himself to allow for that kind of thing :lol:
Especially when I put his Christmas hat on him.

Prop Store