Limited Run Death Star detention center dome lights! polished aluminium and resin

Hello there,
all packages are now sent :)
if for any weird reason, you didn't get your tracking number by mail, don't hesitate to reach out :)

and, keep the interest coming so I can see if another run is needed, thanks :)
cheers guys

Hey everyone,
my French and European customers are starting to receive their packages already and I want to take the chance to say a few things when it's still fresh :)

I think this project is probably coming to an end as it seems the interest is droping now :) I might do another small run as people might post a bit of interest as time passes, but I think the main demand has been filled now :) I hope you'll all have some awesome cameras now! I still need to assemble my own!
So, I want to thank everybody once again for your trust in my starting business, it seriously means A LOT to me! this project and the success it was was really exciting and gratifying for me, but this first year of my new business has been extremely difficult for me, and even more so for my wife, wonder knight, she is working extremely hard and producing seriously awesome stuff but hasn't had any successful project at all so far. So once again, thank you! and I hope we'll see you soon for some new very exciting projects that we have in the works for next year :)

I haven't mentionned it for the previous 2 batches of lights, but since there was a lot of returning customers from the camera kits and the previous batches, if you are happy with what you receive and want to show your appreciation for my work, please do not hesitate to leave me some feedback with the RPF feedback system. I'm trying really hard to have the best possible customer service and I really hope it shows, it sounds silly, but my customers satisfaction is everything to me starting this business and I realy want to bring exciting high end props to the community. Giving me feedback is a small thing but it helps a lot :)

thanks a lot guys! and see you soon :)
I really don't want to reveal or spoil my next projects, but seriously, i have some exciting stuff coming (Star Wars and not Star Wars) ;-)

Received mine at work this morning, so beautiful :love:
I can't wait to leave and install them on the camera :p
Thank you so much for this excellent job eethan! =)

IMG_20211125_092133708.jpg
T

Eethan will will still do these on a custom order basis?
hey,
not in a custom order basis. except if it's a really large order, but I would prefer to gather interest and do another small run. no hurry for now as I want to move forward on my other projects and change my mind a bit from the 206 lights I did by hand so far, I'm a bit exhausted o_O

Thanks for doing these, eethan! The pieces look excellent. If it weren’t for the fact they contain visible LEDs and not tiny tungsten bulbs, I’d swear these were made back in the 1970s!

Finally managed to make those white lenses work! and i'm starting to work on restocking the others colors one last time :)
please make sure to post your interest so I can get an idea of how much is needed :)
also, those that received their order, I hope that you are all happy with what you got, and please feel free to leave feedback on my feedback page here :)
DSC03770.JPG

wow, I'm just going through some snapshots and just noticed that the white lenses may have been used in star wars! I wanted to do a few for the Rotolite fans, but apparently they are actually in Star Wars!
here on the right in the Falcon!
4k-swnewhope-starwarsscreencaps.com-10487.jpg

super cool!

Ladies and gentlemen...get them, while they´re still available.

Purchased a few from Eethan myself and can do nothing but to praise his incredible workmanship. WONDERFUL lamps!!!

wow, I'm just going through some snapshots and just noticed that the white lenses may have been used in star wars! I wanted to do a few for the Rotolite fans, but apparently they are actually in Star Wars!
here on the right in the Falcon!

super cool!
Was watching Star Wars today and now I can’t stop seeing those lights everywhere
0095D630-7070-44B2-A490-6043D015CC69.jpeg
96D73E42-3F15-4E61-B69C-23A0E5C03F51.jpeg

Not completely tracking on where the current state of things are, but if there's another run I'd be interested in 2 reds and 1 blue of the lighted versions. If there's any remaining stock (in any colors), I'd be interested as well.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back