Limited Run Death Star detention center dome lights! polished aluminium and resin

thank you guys for starting to post interest and so sorry again! please specify if you prefer static or FX as I initially wasn't planning to do more FX. thanks !
Cameron, we all know working is bad for our heath! so sorry man! :)

All sold out how can we order for the next batch?
thank you so much again guys! I guess colours can help to get a better idea, and it seems that maybe the red sold out a bit faster than others, but the most important for now is more about overall number of lights and if FX are interesting for you guys too, so far, it would seem I need to plan for more FX :)
just want to say again, 30 static are coming soon, for the rest, I need to get a bit of a better idea and I need to order the materials, next run is not before at least two weeks because of that and the fact that they will be pretty slow to fabricate for me. I hope you understand, thank you for your patience and for your support! (y)

thank you so much again guys! I guess colours can help to get a better idea, and it seems that maybe the red sold out a bit faster than others, but the most important for now is more about overall number of lights and if FX are interesting for you guys too, so far, it would seem I need to plan for more FX :)
just want to say again, 30 static are coming soon, for the rest, I need to get a bit of a better idea and I need to order the materials, next run is not before at least two weeks because of that and the fact that they will be pretty slow to fabricate for me. I hope you understand, thank you for your patience and for your support! (y)

Sweet thanks buddy, I would like to order;

2x Sets of 4 colors Normal Version with no LED

Since I already bought two fx lights and will probably buy more, could someone point out what would be needed to get them working, preferably with an option of both battery and usb power?

Since I already bought two fx lights and will probably buy more, could someone point out what would be needed to get them working, preferably with an option of both battery and usb power?
I'm not an expert on lights myselfs, however, just want to make sure again that the info is clear, the lights are prewired for 12V power supply and already have resistors on them. when I tested them, I just plugged the wires into an 8.4V transformer that I had on hand and the luminosity was already pretty good. So anything between 8 to 12V should do nicelly. Do not go over 12V though :)
cheers

Hello,
so, first 9 packages are sent! pfiou! that was quite a big ordeal for me, not used to that! thank you so much guys!
all the people that are in that batch have normally received their tracking number by mail. the 6 packages left will go tomorrow, sorry guys, didn't manage to do all in one day.
here they are waiting for the postman on their nice camping chair :) big package at the bottom is for Raf, you know what you get :) :) :)
P_20210922_104516.jpg

Hi there,
moving forward nicelly on the first 30 additional static bezels :)
P_20210924_181313.jpg

two more things,

if you haven't expressed your interest yet, please do so as quick as possible so I can order the material and get started on the actual second run. Expressing your interest is more fair for everyone so I can try to make enough this time and people that already expressed their interest here don't get sniped by other people that kept quiet :) thank you :)

now, I'm not a huge fan of facebook and don't like it when people do things exclusively through it, however, I'm trying to get my facebook account started a bit more seriously and thought that this run would be a good opportunity for it, please subscribe to my page if you can to avoid missing updates on that run. I'll be doing some more awesome runs in the future and will be anouncing early my projects there :) No worries for those that can't, I'll always keep updating the RPF for important news!

cheers :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back