Unlimited Run Death Star detention center camera kits - screen-accurate wood plate, Delrin or idealized aluminium

Amazing kit, I choose the aluminium version, my first camera is waiting for the next run of light :)

All is very easy to assemble and fit perfectly :)

Attachments

• IMG_20210922_200002655.jpg
    IMG_20210922_200002655.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 127
thank you so much Storm, appreciate the feedback :)
I guess I might need to redo some camera kits as well, just one left in stock now! feel free to also post your interest for that, always a bit risky to invest my time and money without knowing the interest when I have so much work to do on other things :)
cheers

I previously posted interest here but missed the wood run. I would still take a wood kit with aluminum antennas, and I'll pay attention this time!

I previously posted interest here but missed the wood run. I would still take a wood kit with aluminum antennas, and I'll pay attention this time!
thank you for your interest and sorry that you missed out. I'll try to restock a few kits at the same time as the lights :)

Hi there,
as I mentionned in the lights thread, I'm looking at screenshots at the moment and I just noticed that the transcriptor tone arm part used on this camera kit is also used separately in some places on the Falcon set, and probably elsewhere. Is this part separated and accurately reproduced with the 4th hole that hidden by another part in the camera is something that people need?
4k-swnewhope-starwarsscreencaps.com-16527.jpg

4k-swnewhope-starwarsscreencaps.com-16528.jpg

there is also the antenna part used in the set, so same here, if that is something people need, just reply here and i can probably do a small run of those parts as standalone :)
4k-swnewhope-starwarsscreencaps.com-14660.jpg

cheers

Hey there :)
on top of all the other things I'm working on right now, I'm trying to restock a bit on those kits as they are pretty low right now :)
and, something new is coming :)

I will be offering a best of both worlds option, a 8mm thick black POM-C/Acetate/Delrin backing plate :)
it is already black, screen-accurate in thickness and assembly like the wood version and strong like the aluminium version!
the only downside, and I have to be honest about that, the plates come already a bit scratched in places from my supplier and even wiping them with paper towels will brush them a bit, so, I'll just brush them gently with wire wool to get some kind of uniform subtle brushed look.
Appart from that small downside, they are awesome, they don't require paint and they are really strong!

here are some first photos of the prototype:
DSC03868.JPG

DSC03869.JPG

DSC03870.JPG

cheers

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back