Unlimited Run Death Star detention center camera kits - screen-accurate wood plate, Delrin or idealized aluminium

Hey,
well I'm moving forward slowly on that :) here is a new prototype of bezel with a rebescum lens on it. I did that because i want the rebelscum lenses to fit in case someone wants to replace just the bezel :) my lenses will be different though :)

View attachment 1469939

sorry for the blurry photo there:
View attachment 1469940

I need the kits to sell first though to get funds for that project :) out of the 13 interested here, I think I got only 5 orders :whistle:
cheers
Definitely interested in these!

Just one of each left now :)
orders from last night are sent and tracking numbers have been sent by mail :)

Now we need the Lamps eethan! ;)

210077776_3058186334415649_7569273120054146303_n.jpg
210465249_3058186514415631_4944943878105500524_n.jpg

Awesome! thanks a lot for sharing your assembled kit!

ahah, pressuring much guys? I'm wrking on it I'm working on it! I can't promise anything except that I'm trying my best to do them. I bought all the tools and material, now I need to see if this will work or not. give me a bit more time to know more ;-)
cheers

Hello there,
packages are started to be delivered in the US, apparently Canada is much faster and all packages there have already been delivered :) I hope everybody will be happy with the kits :)
still a couple available on my website :)
cheers

Looks like the antenna kits are out of stock. I'll stay tuned for new availability.
Hi,
yes, just one aluminium kit left with its back plate. no antennas alone left. I'll try to do a bit more soon but am pretty busy right now :)

Arrived in Colorado - wonderful kit with very nice packaging for safe shipping. Really nice work - anyone on the fence wondering if you really want/need this, you DO!

Dan

Arrived in Colorado - wonderful kit with very nice packaging for safe shipping. Really nice work - anyone on the fence wondering if you really want/need this, you DO!

Dan
thank you so much! very much appreciated :)
I'm actually super happy with all the feedback, it has been very nice seeing people post their builds on facebook and the global happiness about the kits from all of you :)
thanks a lot!

let me rephrase though, if you are on the fence, you do need them, just not today ahah! I need to find a minute (or a few days) to make a few more kits. I'm working on the Padme blaster as well as another pretty cool project at the moment so time is quite rare for me :)

cheers

hello there,
the kits are now sold out and I'm making good progress on 8 more of them :) they should be available before the end of the week I think :)
cheers
P_20210711_192930.jpg

Hi there :)
I put 3 aluminium kits and 2 antenna alone back in stock :) I'll have more alu and wood kits ready tomorrow, just need to finish the wood and alu plates for those :)
cheers

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back