Unlimited Run Death Star detention center camera kits - screen-accurate wood plate or idealized aluminium - Dome lights available too!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Storm

Amazing kit, I choose the aluminium version, my first camera is waiting for the next run of light :)

All is very easy to assemble and fit perfectly :)

Attachments

• IMG_20210922_200002655.jpg
    IMG_20210922_200002655.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 36

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
thank you so much Storm, appreciate the feedback :)
I guess I might need to redo some camera kits as well, just one left in stock now! feel free to also post your interest for that, always a bit risky to invest my time and money without knowing the interest when I have so much work to do on other things :)
cheers

Tsophika

I previously posted interest here but missed the wood run. I would still take a wood kit with aluminum antennas, and I'll pay attention this time!

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I previously posted interest here but missed the wood run. I would still take a wood kit with aluminum antennas, and I'll pay attention this time!
thank you for your interest and sorry that you missed out. I'll try to restock a few kits at the same time as the lights :)

LewisD

Just finished my detention block cameras! Great kit, very easy and fun to put together. Thanks eethan!

Attachments

• 99B28771-7ED3-453A-B10F-D935D83381CF.jpeg
    99B28771-7ED3-453A-B10F-D935D83381CF.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
  • 1548C8E9-DBC2-4BA0-B660-70B5E7C4DE10.jpeg
    1548C8E9-DBC2-4BA0-B660-70B5E7C4DE10.jpeg
    741.9 KB · Views: 32

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.