Unlimited Run Death Star detention center camera kits - screen-accurate wood plate, Delrin or idealized aluminium

Hey there,
just took the final photos for the Delrin kits, they will be for sale soon, just finalizing a few last details for those and the macro-binoculars triangles that I'll release at the same time.

The dome lights are still in progress and are much slower to produce. If you are interested in buying light as well, there is not need to rush to take a camera kit or macros triangles, i'll keep producting those if the sell out :) be patient and save on shipping :)

DSC_0966.JPG

DSC_0965.JPG

Hello guys,
A few kits of each type are back in stock now :)

just to make sure everyone understands clearly, the new Delrin plates are a bit scratched all over the surface, they are not a mirror plexy thing, they are Raw delrin plates with a quick once over with wire wool.
the surface is more faithfull on those photos here than the studio photo:
DSC03868.JPG

if you are waiting for lights as well, they will be ready around the end of June to be safe. I'll make sure that the kits are still stocked at this time as well, no worries if you prefer to wait for the lamps :)
cheers

Hey there,
more kits being made as they are already low in stock!
ok, so, my idea is that the Delrin version is really the best of both worlds final version of that kit and that the aluminium and wood version would be retired after they sell out. This is my idea, now, if there is interest for more of those, I'll make them, but so far, I'm not planning to restock them after they sell out.
By the way, at this point, there are just 2 wood kits left and 1 aluminium kit.
cheers
IMG_20220607_115709.jpg

I firstly want to thank eethan for making such an incredible kit for these detention cameras. Everything - from the backing plate (I used the wooden one), to the metal antennas, to the absolutely gorgeous lights (I‘m using the static lights) - is so beautifully made! The kit is so well made that everything went together quickly & easily. Thank you!

I also need to give a big thank you to teecrooz . Where would I be without him? He hooked me up with my first Trident. & for not the insane price they’re going for now…. believe me, I was worried, now that I was going down the rabbit hole. Thank you my friend!

I also want to thank my good friend TatooineMachine . He‘s an amazing artist & always a constant source of encouragement, & a joy to bounce thoughts & ideas off of. & without him… I never would’ve jumped down this rabbit hole. Thanks buddy!

Now the biggest shout out & thank you goes my friend Ian, The Ninja ! I thank God for him frequently anyway, but holy cow, there’s no way I can ever thank him enough for everything he’s helped me with on this project. The man is a hunting phenom!!! Thank you so very much my friend!!

Collecting is something that’s never done alone, & I love everyone in this community! & now, I’ve got a set of Death Star Detention Cameras in my collection!! I almond painted them to all blue… but seeing many of all your builds, I really like the look of the two tone colors.

308EE9CF-59C5-474E-8833-27FD9A774352.jpeg

7311A727-7A86-46F7-9F5B-30FE35E4D0EC.jpeg

D36240FC-4D18-457C-A800-DA1C598D40E7.jpeg

I firstly want to thank eethan for making such an incredible kit for these detention cameras. Everything - from the backing plate (I used the wooden one), to the metal antennas, to the absolutely gorgeous lights (I‘m using the static lights) - is so beautifully made! The kit is so well made that everything went together quickly & easily. Thank you!

I also need to give a big thank you to teecrooz . Where would I be without him? He hooked me up with my first Trident. & for not the insane price they’re going for now…. believe me, I was worried, now that I was going down the rabbit hole. Thank you my friend!

I also want to thank my good friend TatooineMachine . He‘s an amazing artist & always a constant source of encouragement, & a joy to bounce thoughts & ideas off of. & without him… I never would’ve jumped down this rabbit hole. Thanks buddy!

Now the biggest shout out & thank you goes my friend Ian, The Ninja ! I thank God for him frequently anyway, but holy cow, there’s no way I can ever thank him enough for everything he’s helped me with on this project. The man is a hunting phenom!!! Thank you so very much my friend!!

Collecting is something that’s never done alone, & I love everyone in this community! & now, I’ve got a set of Death Star Detention Cameras in my collection!! I almond painted them to all blue… but seeing many of all your builds, I really like the look of the two tone colors.

View attachment 1584470
View attachment 1584471
View attachment 1584472

Awesome build buddy and thank you for the kind words, I love the stand, you make me jealous I need to get my act together and build mine lol!!

coming back home to read this after a long day of work was so lovely! thank you so much russellsch I really appreciate the kind words!
thank you so much for the photos as well, it's another one of my collections, client photos, I love it! and those are gorgious!

thank you all guys! Ian, if you mean the lights, yes I'm still working on them, sorry! but I'll make sure everything is in stock at once for the next months. It's getting difficult to restock all those projects, but it's so worth it seing all your build, I love it! :love:

cheers

I love that Vader TIE. Going to possibly get the regular one their putting up this weekend.
I’m definitely going to try for it myself too. I’ll have to hide from he bosses to do it… but it’ll be worth it ;)(y)

I definitely like the idea of more props under the cameras.

coming back home to read this after a long day of work was so lovely! thank you so much russellsch I really appreciate the kind words!
thank you so much for the photos as well, it's another one of my collections, client photos, I love it! and those are gorgious!

thank you all guys! Ian, if you mean the lights, yes I'm still working on them, sorry! but I'll make sure everything is in stock at once for the next months. It's getting difficult to restock all those projects, but it's so worth it seing all your build, I love it! :love:

cheers
I mean every word I said. Your kits & light are magnificent! & buying from you is a joy, also.
Thank you for all you do :)(y)

Hi there,
if anyone is interested by a discounted kit with one of the recesses on the Delrin plate going through, I can sell it for 125€ instead of 145€, send me a PM if you are interested. This is not something I normally do, but I figured maybe someone would be interested to use it for a wire chanel or something for electronics :)
the antennas will be pristine, it's just the plate.
IMG_20220609_132149.jpg

IMG_20220609_132201.jpg

Just to let everyone know as well, in a few days, I'll be assembling and selling a fully assembled kit with 6 two tone paterson and your choice of lights or not.

cheers

Hey guys :)

so, here is an assembled Delrin version! it works really well I think, it was easy to assemble, it's strong and doesn't need paint, perfect for me, I'm always postponing when it comes to painting things!

I'll be putting it in the junkyard in a moment :)

The Delrin kits sold out really quick, sorry about that, I really didn't anticipate it. The "2nd quality" plate above is still available though. I have finished making more antennas, but I need to order some Delrin, so I think the next ones will be ready at the same time as the dome lights next month I think. that way, kits and lights can be bought at the same time and we avoid loosing time you and I :)
DSC_0976.JPG

DSC_0974.JPG

DSC_0977.JPG

DSC_0975.JPG

Hello guys,
exceptionaly, I have put 2 delrin kits in stock on my website. Because I have seen clients trying to fill carts with delrin plates alone, or wood kits + delrin plates, and I don't want someone to pay more just because he is desesperate for a Delrin kit! :)
If you buy a Delrin kit now, please don't ask me to hold your order until I finish the lights, it just puts more pressure on me and I'm already swamped with work and pressure right now :)
I'll finish the lights for the end of the month or begining of next month and will put more Delrin kits in stock then, this is just if someone really needs that kit and only that kit now :)
cheers

Hello there,

small update on how things are going on my Death Star parts in general,

- I have just finished 9 more delrin camera kits and put 5 of them in stock.

- At the same time, I made extras of the small Michell parts with M4 mounting screws. I put a few on the website individually already and those will be used as well in my future Death Star wall panel kits when they are ready.
The large Michell part is 14.5€ and the small one for 8.5€
IMG_20221015_153801.jpg
IMG_20221015_153909.jpg

- The wall panel greeblies kits are still in the prototype phase, sorry! I have received my new metal saw, so that means I'm now able to cut the pretty large tubes needed for those kits, but I have been busy with other things and couldn't move forward on that yet. I'll try my best!

- The dome lights... are still being worked on, sorry! there are 110 of them, the machining on the bezels is finished, they need sanding and polishing on both the bezels and the lenses.

Some of you may already be aware that I have just taken over a run by request, the split clamps greeblies for the Hoth scanners. People on that run have been waiting for even longer than the lights so I want to put a bit of priority on that so people can be happy to finish their scanners soon. What I'll try to do is to finish somewhere around half of the lights at the same time as I do the split clamps to try to move forward on everything.

when this is done, I'll finish the other half of the lights as well as the wall panel kits and will put a few camera kits and wall panel kits with lights included in them as well as kits without lights.

alright, sorry for the slightly long message. Just to say that I'm trying my best, I am working hard to make everything move forward while also trying to help a bit by finishing a run that didn't see the light of day. thank you all for your understanding, everything is moving forward as fast as possible and everything will be finished soonish :)

cheers

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back