Death Eater Mask and Display (Harry Potter)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RJN

I altered a voice changing death eater mask to look more like the original prop from the films. I also wanted something to display it in, so I made myself a display box from a hinged wooden box and a picture frame.
I Included some 'Before' photos (They should be at the end).
IMG_2103.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

IMG_2114.jpg
IMG_2030.jpg
IMG_2032.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JamesM242

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Amazing work! I would love to learn more about your technique - this is a very classy presentation. How did you do the plaque?

RJN

Absolutely fantastic!!!
Thanks very muchi
Amazing work! I would love to learn more about your technique - this is a very classy presentation. How did you do the plaque?
Thanks! I’m thinking about doing photo/video tutorials on some of the techniques I use. The plaque is made from grey board and paper.

Triin

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That’s awesome! I wanted to try and make one from worbla but haven’t attempted it yet. Your display and outcome looks fantastic! Gives me inspiration to maybe do it after all lol :lol:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.