Deagostini Falcon extra lighting question

I think this is a problem Torsten. My phone is at Android 7.0 and would would think most people with Android phones have allowed the routine OS updates, so will be at 7 or higher. Are we expected to downgrade our phones to make it work? Is there a workaround of some sort? This may be a deal breaker for me.

the app is already available for download - so do a download, install it and check if the app starts.
if not - you can get your money back and the board can go to some one...

OK, seems to run OK on my device, but need to send it to the person (my son), who I will be making the kit for, to see if he can run it.

I received mine today. Thanks! :cool

IMG_20180810_134915 - Copy.jpg

Hi Thorsten, following you on FB, but since this here is kind of my "home away from home" I am bumping this thread up to help those RPF members who need information about your product as well :)

Edit: looking at the prices for a lego lighting kit...

Hi Thorsten, following you on FB, but since this here is kind of my "home away from home" I am bumping this thread up to help those RPF members who need information about your product as well :)

Edit: looking at the prices for a lego lighting kit...
Less motivation for electronics at the moment - work more on modeling and 3d design, some expensive customer requests.
An other point will be the shipping cost, here in germany the shipping cost are doubled now. The cheap delivery is not longer available for goods, so i need to deliver via parcel - witch is more expensive.
I plan a board for the x-wing from deagostini and also an advanced modul for the engine lights with more control via app.

Actually, I have stopped production of the replacement board and the support board.
After nearly 200 produced boards I miss the desire.
But there are always inquiries, so I am doing an order survey on Facebook.
Its now extended to here: Simply PM me with country of delivery.
If at least 20 replacement boards come together, it will be the final production series.
The survey is open until 31.03.2018.
Replacement board with 44 Neopixel LED and sound module - 104 €
Free shipping in Germany
Shipping to EU 15 €
Shipping to non-EU 30 €
Shipping to ROW 40 €
Unfortunately, DHL has abolished the cheap delivery option Maxibrief-International for goods, so that the delivery must be made as a package.
The delivery has shipment tracking and is with max. 500 € insured.

Actually, I have stopped production of the replacement board and the support board.
After nearly 200 produced boards I miss the desire.
But there are always inquiries, so I am doing an order survey on Facebook.
Its now extended to here: Simply PM me with country of delivery.
If at least 20 replacement boards come together, it will be the final production series.
The survey is open until 31.03.2018.
Replacement board with 44 Neopixel LED and sound module - 104 €
Free shipping in Germany
Shipping to EU 15 €
Shipping to non-EU 30 €
Shipping to ROW 40 €
Unfortunately, DHL has abolished the cheap delivery option Maxibrief-International for goods, so that the delivery must be made as a package.
The delivery has shipment tracking and is with max. 500 € insured.

Hallo Thorsten,

habe gerade dieses Thread gefunden. Wo kann ich dich kontaktieren ?

Gruß, Andrew

Hi guys. Am thinking about getting one of these boards. Am a bit unsure about sound effects though. Anyone know of any suitable sound effects ? Or already have the board fitted and working ? Which speaker did people use ?

Sorry for the many questions. Just want to see what's out there.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back