DeAgostini / Altaya Star Destroyer

Is this thing sitting on the vaparware shelf next to the Dragon Walker now? Hard to tell with the pandemic impacting things, too. But it's weird I haven't been able to find a single official manufacturer website on this.
Mike Todd
I would think a pandemic would actually help sales at Deago. Just like boat and RV sales are through the roof. People want to get out and live life again. And if you want to stay in.....a model is a perfect thing to do. Heck....I bought a boat AND finished my 1/350 Polar lights Enterprise refit after 10 years in a box.

Back on track....Im all in if they put out this one. Im also gonna do the TNG Enterprise from another company.

With many people in the world having to spend more time at home due to Covid 19, perhaps there was a temporary resurgence in the hobby of collecting, props and model building. With the vaccination plan for a lot of countries already in progress, I wonder what the future will bring.
Will everyone go out and fly to exotic places, and do the things they always wanted to do, spending the money on that, rather than get more things for a shelf. I supposed they can do both. Will it go back to normal, or will we be in the 3rd millennium version of the roaring 20's?

TazMan2000

With many people in the world having to spend more time at home due to Covid 19, perhaps there was a temporary resurgence in the hobby of collecting, props and model building. With the vaccination plan for a lot of countries already in progress, I wonder what the future will bring.
Will everyone go out and fly to exotic places, and do the things they always wanted to do, spending the money on that, rather than get more things for a shelf. I supposed they can do both. Will it go back to normal, or will we be in the 3rd millennium version of the roaring 20's?

TazMan2000
I think a little of all the above.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back