DeAgostini 1:18 X-Wing

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

theprofessor

I've got month 6 coming my way finally. Still have not started a build on mine. Just waiting to get a few more months and then I'm going to give it a go.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jedi Dade

Master Member
There are a couple youtube build logs going - the furthest along I saw was up to Issue 30 or so... It looks good but a good deal of busy work in there as well... stuff that you can't see in the finished model. But it does look nice.

Jedi Dade

Real Scooby

It really sucks that this is not available in the US, only EU people can buy it. :(
and you US peoples get loads of exclusive action figures to Target, WalMart, WalGreens, HasPulse... wich are almost impossible to get over here, unless you pay high price on third party or evilbay :(

Jimw100

If any of you have got far enough into the X wing to have finished the main power supply/circuit board would you be able to do me a favour? I’m adding an LCD display into the cockpit (from brick stuff.com) and it requires a 5v power supply. I can see that the x wing runs on 4 AAs, so 6v. Can anyone confirm what the actual output voltage to the cockpit LEDs is? I assume there is a voltage converter built in to the main circuit board that reduces the 6v down to 3v, as the LEDs are tested using two AAs (I.e. 3v) throughout the build.

Jkirkon

Sr Member
I have no idea about the output of the Deago power supply, but I am using a micro voltage regulator from Amazon for the same Brickstuff display.
I am using a small LiPo battery to power it.

Here’s the regulator I’m using.

Attachments

• 9919C5A1-5ADC-4111-A35C-D983EEFA2B36.jpeg
    9919C5A1-5ADC-4111-A35C-D983EEFA2B36.jpeg
    317.8 KB · Views: 11

Jimw100

I have no idea about the output of the Deago power supply, but I am using a micro voltage regulator from Amazon for the same Brickstuff display.
I am using a small LiPo battery to power it.

Here’s the regulator I’m using.
Thanks - what voltage is your LiPo?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.