Deago Falcon finished

Gunpowder

Sr Member
Finished at last. I followed photos closer than i have for any other falcon build. I even put the little = marks on. Looks fantastic on its wall mount.

iQ4MXFc.jpg

5LBdqnI.jpg

88DG4Pb.jpg

fyiqvVg.jpg

zRM8lM0.jpg

TH10gE4.jpg

6aWkNnT.jpg

86d4eVS.jpg

398Wyh3.jpg

Holy good goodness that is one of the best Deagos I have seen. Your paint job is amazing. Not overdone. Just right. Just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some questions:

How much would you charge to paint mine?

Can you take some pics standing back a little bit to get a good shot of it on the wall?

Did you use Insignia white for the base?

Can you share techniques, colors, etc. if you have time?

This is just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing.

Thanks. Hows this?
jkPfDBd.jpg

Base colour is Tamiya AS-20 insignia white
Grey panels are tamiya neutral grey with an overspray of sky grey
Red panels are Tamiya Red Brown mixed with some red.
All staining is either Tamiya Rubber black or German grey. The streaks are done with oil paints.

Hope that helps

LOVE IT!!! It looks fantastic; congrats!!! The only comment I have is that I would paint the bracket the same color as the wall so it blends in to the background. Right now it kind of stands out and detracts from you marvelous build.

Last edited:
Thanks. Hows this?
View attachment 944565

Base colour is Tamiya AS-20 insignia white
Grey panels are tamiya neutral grey with an overspray of sky grey
Red panels are Tamiya Red Brown mixed with some red.
All staining is either Tamiya Rubber black or German grey. The streaks are done with oil paints.

Hope that helps

Thank you so much. That really helps and the pic is perfect. So great to see one wall mounted.

What's amazing about this is not only the finish but it really shows how awesome the wall mount can be. I was not a fan of it but now I have to say it's pretty awesome. I am gonna display mine in three rotating ways after seeing this. Landed, MR style, and Wall mount.

Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back