Deadshot's wrist gun and eyepiece

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SocialMogo

Hey all. I've been a part of the RPF for a bit, but this my first time posting here. So I've decided to post the Deadshot wrist gun and eyepiece I made a while ago.

So for the wrist gun, I used some EVA foam and part of an old NERF gun I had. Then I used some black spray paint.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Here's the finished gun. image.jpg

And for the eyepiece, I took a pair of steampunk goggles, cut the goggles to make an eyepatch. Then I put a piece of red felt between the lenses.
And boom.
image.jpg

And here's me wearing both pieces.
image.jpgimage.jpg

I'm still relatively new to prop building, but here's what I got for Deadshot. I'm not sure if I will ever make it into a full cosplay, but I thought it would be cool and fun to build.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bigbat23

Nice work! I have a soft spot for Deadshot, as we share the same first name. Lol. Always toyed with the idea of doing some sort of Deadshot suit.

Vox

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nice! I love when people repurpose things for costumes. Looks great, man!

SocialMogo

Thanks guys. I think I might make a full costume out of it, but I'll keep it simple (more like the Arrow version than the comic version).