Unlimited Run Deadpool movie face shell...(New) belt buckle added

Thanks yepimazombie. I'm really excited to start molding and getting my first cast. I'm going to be casting the masks in a black urethane so you don't have to paint the eye section if you don't want or if you decide to paint it and it gets scratched then you wont be able to really tell.

Oh that sounds awesome! I'm excited!
Thanks yepimazombie. I'm really excited to start molding and getting my first cast. I'm going to be casting the masks in a black urethane so you don't have to paint the eye section if you don't want or if you decide to paint it and it gets scratched then you wont be able to really tell.

The buckle was to big so I had to scale it down. I also altered it a little to fit more with the movie buckle and I ordered another one today. It will take a about a week or so to get here but I since there isn't many members who want the buckle. I also placed the buckle for sale through Shapeways for the same price and there is a second option of buying it printed in black material. I didn't want the members who wanted a buckle to wait on my to get it and mold it so there is a second option if you don't want to wait.

Here's my Shapeway's shop for the buckle:

https://www.shapeways.com/product/M...nventory&key=06008eda68459dbd39b05b8e7f50a995

My shop is called Kaos Kreations.

I just got the black resin for the mask today. I'm going to start making casts tomorrow. I hope I can get a couple done. I will post pics of the finished casts. Thanks for everyone's patients.

I just got the black resin for the mask today. I'm going to start making casts tomorrow. I hope I can get a couple done. I will post pics of the finished casts. Thanks for everyone's patients.

Awesome! And I don't know if I speak for everyone, but I am perfectly fine with you taking your time to make a killer mask. Nothing good comes out of rushing things.

Is this actually an unlimited run?
Since I don't have money at the moment, but I'm quite interested. If it is unlimited I might be interested in buying one this summer.

Last edited:
Who wants a deadpool face shell? :D I have the first four on the list cast. I will start sending emails out in order of the list when I'm ready to ship asking for mailing addresses so I can get the shipping amount.

They came out pretty well but I may have to do another mold very soon because for some reason my mold is not holding up so well. I will be trying to get everyone that is on the list so far done this week but if not then I will have to continue next week after I get off work.

I'm must remind everyone that these are raw casts. I have removed all the flashing around the mask but there might be some small wholes or dips that might need filling. I will be especially paying attention to the black eye section myself before shipping to make shire that it looks smooth enough for paint but the rest of the faceshell that is covered by the fabric I will not be inspecting thoroughly because it will be irrelevant if it does have small defects.

Attachments

• 20150602_173857.jpg
    20150602_173857.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 441
Who wants a deadpool face shell? :D I have the first four on the list cast. I will start sending emails out in order of the list when I'm ready to ship asking for mailing addresses so I can get the shipping amount.

They came out pretty well but I may have to do another mold very soon because for some reason my mold is not holding up so well. I will be trying to get everyone that is on the list so far done this week but if not then I will have to continue next week after I get off work.

I'm must remind everyone that these are raw casts. I have removed all the flashing around the mask but there might be some small wholes or dips that might need filling. I will be especially paying attention to the black eye section myself before shipping to make shire that it looks smooth enough for paint but the rest of the faceshell that is covered by the fabric I will not be inspecting thoroughly because it will be irrelevant if it does have small defects.

These look amazing :D
Will you actually be making a suit of your own, or just provide people like us with the shells?

Just the shells and buckle for now. I'm looking at also making some of the other parts like the sword scabbard, shoulder, knee and shin pieces. I'm not so good with sewing but I'm working on that. lol

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back