Unlimited Run Deadpool movie face shell...(New) belt buckle added

Re: Deadpool movie face shell

Thanks guys. Wakeboardjedi your added to the list. I figured that I would who was interested in a buckle also so if you are already on the interest list for the mask then just let me know if you are interested in the buckle also and I will add you to that. Price has been added to the initial post for the buckle and mask.

Printing for the mask is now about 75% done. I will be assembling, smoothing and finishing the mask hopefully by next week.

Last edited:
Right now, just the faceshell. I figured members would want to make their own masks using their own material to match their the material to their suits. i will be making patters on paper to make a mask to add with the faceshell so the member can use them to make the mask.

Update: the faceshell is completely printed. I will be assembling, smoothing and finishing it by the end of this week. I will be also printing the belt buckle.

Update: Faceshell has been assembled and I am doing the smoothing and finishing work. I sent the buckle off to be 3d printered so I should receive that in a week or 2. I will post pics of the faceshell progress.

Here is some progress pics. A lot of filling and sanding to get the shape and printer lines out of the mask. I will be spraying and wet sanding for a smooth finish next. I'll keep you updated and post a pic of me wearing it to show proportions.

Attachments

• Deadpool mask progress.jpg
    Deadpool mask progress.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 317
Thanks! Just thought I would show you a preview of what the mask looks like with black primer. I will be wet sanding in a few hours for a smooth finish then I'll be adding a red and back paint scheme with white mesh eyes so you can view what it would look like like complete done. I won't be posting any new updates for a few days because I go back to work but hopefully by next week I'll have the buckle and mask finished for a good update.

Attachments

• Deadpool progress 2.jpg
    Deadpool progress 2.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 298
Here is an updated pic. I threw on some red(just some red I had lying around) and flat black for the color scheme. The eyes I just taped some white paper on the inside for effect. Let me know what you guys think.

I should be getting the buckle next week and I will update pics when I have it done and ready for molding.

Attachments

• Deadpool faceshell.jpg
    Deadpool faceshell.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 503
a week or two. I need to get some molding supplies. I also had to make some alterations to the mask and I'll post pics of the buckle and mask soon.

Thank you stopmoclay, taikairyu, and yepimazombie . I am going to be molding the mask this week and will be able to start making cast by next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
The minor changes I made to the mask are complete. I will update with pics. Waiting on silicone from smooth- on to start the mold. Belt Buckle arrived. I will be posting pics of it soon Then molding it as well.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back