Deadpool Costume Build (movie version)

What was the rubber you use for your glove. I'm working on mold one to IMG_20160309_233922.jpg

Re: Deadpool (movie version)

So I've been doing some soul searching, and because I'm a little bit crunched for time (end of September deadline), a few things won't be as accurate as I'd like.

Today I picked up this black nylon quick release web belt (similar to what law enforcement uses) from eBay, and these drop leg holsters from Etsy (they come with dummy handguns so it was a deal I didn't want to pass up).
I also picked up this coyote tan drop leg ammo pouch. For the tan belt I went with a coyote tan military quick release web belt. Lastly, I snagged this metal Deadpool belt buckle from Shapeways. It's unfinished so I'll have to paint it myself. I chose to go with metal rather than plastic to ensure longevity and repeated use.

In a couple weeks I'm going to pick up this back holster for the dual katanas from Shapeways.

Pics below and input welcome!

what did you search on etsy to get those holsters

Thanks for sharing your build, I really enjoyed reading about it. Loving the suit, I can see you're not finished yet and I looking forward to your next update.

hi i am also starting a deadpool project thx for all the info.
but i am gonna do it is a 2 year plan:p
i am gonna start with wade wilson look like in the deadpool movie.
i have found all the clothes allready except the RENT t-shirt but i am gonna make it myself.
And i bought the mask allready.

what i still dont get is the scabbards how do you fit the swords in it?

geetings

Well heres a shopping list of the materials and accessories to make the costume but im missing some prices so please let me know if you gusy find anything cheaper: Deadpool accessory costs (subject to change if found cheaper online)

Dual airsoft desert eagles - $48

Dual holsters for desert eagle on ebay by tacticalarmourdesigns - $109

Dual Condor MA1
Tactical Molle drop leg platform -$29

Ringers gloves 507-10
LE duty gloves medium black - $38.15

Deadpool glove armor plates by pixelbashprops.storenvy.com - $85

Tactical belt for holsters - $

Deadpool belt w/ pouches (etsy?) - $

Swords and scabbards
(self made or 3d printed) - $

Fabrics/materials
Red cordura fabric
Faux leather smooth
Foam for shoulder pads
Strap/foam/leather

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back