Dead Space Isaac Clarke quick build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Yarko

Hello!

This summer, I made an Isaac Clarke and a necromorph costume for a small costume contest in my town. I made both in just a week, with cheap materials (Isaac's armor is all cut from a foam mat), and not trying to be accurate to any specific design, but having an overal likeness to the character. I won the first prize of the contest :)

Yes, this is not a great piece of art, but I got some cool photos and made some photomanipulations, and I felt like posting it here:

Here you have a video of the performance. It was a short and funny sketch:

Ganador Cosdplay Salón del Manga 2k11 Tenerife - TLP 2k11 - YouTube

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SDUK

That is badass dude!!! For a cheap quick build its wow!!! love the pic where u are copying the game image from the top with the necro

Uanna

I like that costume, oh...that reminds me I still have to complete my game Dead Space for XBOX Im still stuck on one of the main bosses.