Buy now for 450.00 EUR
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

The Terminator

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
DEAD RINGER by Handiboy Studios (Nick Mulpagano). www.handiboy.com
SIZE: 24.5 inches.
As new, only worn once for these photos. Buy NOW and avoid Handiboy's wait time (6-8 months).
The reason I'm selling this is because it's a bit too small for me, and I have already ordered a larger mask.

This particular Michael Myers mask was made with Nick's Permatecs mix(usually costs an additional $50). Which basically means it's slightly stiffer than regular latex. It is maintenance free(so no need to worry about humidity, oils, sunlight or anything that usually affects latex masks). No visual difference compared to latex. It is supposed to last a heck of a lot longer than regular latex. The only down side is that it does not like sub-freezing temperatures.

The mask is located in Sweden, comes from a smoke/pet free home. Comes in original packaging. Buyer pays for shipping. Ships worldwide.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

HighlanderFX

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm possibly interested in this, but one thing that has caught my eye is the lower lip. It looks malformed? Might just be the angle of the photos. Can you take a straight on photo?

The Terminator

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm possibly interested in this, but one thing that has caught my eye is the lower lip. It looks malformed? Might just be the angle of the photos. Can you take a straight on photo?
Absolutely, could also be the lighting. I'm no Myers expert so I honestly couldn't tell you if was. Not at home right now, but I'll get you a few head on shots ASAP.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store