DC Universe Online - Anyone play ?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Movie Talk' started by SqueekinOrka, May 6, 2012.

1. SqueekinOrka

SqueekinOrka Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone plays "DC Universe Online". Though it would be nice to team up with each other and possibly arrange a RPF gaming night/weekend at somepoint. I though there might be more people joining since The Avenger movie has been released. My new Hero now uses a bow inspired by NightHawk.

Please add your hero/Villain name and interest in a RPF DC gaming night/weekend.

SqueekinOrka - Hero
    OrkaFury - Villian
    Time Zone - Western Canada (not sure what time zone that is)

Last edited: May 6, 2012
  2. infymys

infymys Sr Member

Fixed. :lol

I played DCUO for a little bit when it went F2P because I heard the mechanics were similar to Guild Wars 2 which is hopefully coming out soon and I just wanted to get a feel for it before the GW2 betas started. Other than a few hours here and there, I don't really play it anymore.

3. SqueekinOrka

SqueekinOrka Well-Known Member

Lol thank you. Not only can't i spell but i can't read. I've gotten so bad it's embarrassing. :$

Have you seen any of the Firefall or signed up for Beta ? It's pretty good and a really nice looking game.

4. EyeofSauron

EyeofSauron Master Member

played a lot for some time, but i was mostly jumping around the cities without doing anything :D

5. Rotwang

Rotwang Sr Member

I've been dabbling in the game for a while now. Don't know what I'm doing half of the time.